Employment Opportunity at Music•Musique NB
About Music•Musique NB
Music•Musique NB (MNB) is the provincial music industry association that elevates NB’s music community through development, promotion and celebration. MNB provides a support network for musicians, managers, venues, festivals and businesses that are involved in the creation of music within the province of New Brunswick. MNB is a non-profit association with ties on regional, provincial, and national levels of government agencies and departments enabling us to lobby and promote our industry and our artists whenever possible. MNB’s primary responsibility is to represent the interests of its members and foster the New Brunswick music industry.
For the past 5 years, the organization has seen a period of steady growth in its capacity to serve its members and has reinforced the important role it plays in the development of the New Brunswick Music Industry.
Job Description: MID Program agent / Project and Research Coordinator | Full time
Annual Salary Range: 27,000$ - 35,000$ depending on experience + Employee Benefits
Start date: July 2017
Position duration: March 31st, 2018 with a possibility of renewal
- Management and administration of the Music Industry Development (MID) Program;
- Vet all incoming application, reviews and assesses eligibility criteria and required content for all applications
- Update and publish information regarding all MID programs to the MNB Web site
- Manage online application forms through the dedicated web platform
- Communicate with grant recipients
- Administer and manage all financial transactions
- Follow ups with current clients regarding final reports
- Field questions received by e-mail and telephone from potential and current clients of the program.
- Oversee program policy and involved in annual review.
- Conduct ROI research and data retrieval regarding all funded projects relating to market development
- Coordinate industry research projects as directed by the organization;
- Handle highly confidential information as required;
- Participate in MNB events when needed;
- Post-secondary education degree
- Good accounting knowledge and the ability to work within a budget
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Schedule will sometimes require some evenings and weekends during events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar software
- Proficient with online management tools
- An understanding of non-profit associations and the operation of a Board of Directors is an asset.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role is an asset
Interested parties can apply through the form below. Deadline to apply is June 28th, 2017. Applications will be received and assessed in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those meeting all requirements will be contacted.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS CLOSED...