EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (Contract)
About Music•Musique NB
Music•Musique NB (MNB) is the provincial music industry association that elevates NB’s music community through development, promotion and celebration. MNB provides a support network for musicians, managers, venues, festivals and businesses that are involved in the creation of music within the province of New Brunswick. MNB is a non-profit association with ties on regional, provincial, and national levels of government agencies and departments enabling us to lobby and promote our industry and our artists whenever possible. MNB’s primary responsibility is to represent the interests of its members and foster the New Brunswick music industry.
For the past 5 years, the organization has seen a period of steady growth in its capacity to serve its members and has reinforced the important role it plays in the development of the New Brunswick Music Industry.
Position: MNB Export Program Coordinator (40 week contract)
Start Date: May 2021
Contract duration: 40 weeks
Remuneration: 8 000 $ - 10 000 $
Time commitment: approximately 10 hrs a week
Remote work: yes
Export•NB is a new initiative that focuses on identifying and working with six to eight New Brunswick based artists that have national and international export experience or potential. The Export Coordinator will work with the artists and their team to understand their export objectives and to engage with appropriate events and opportunities such as sponsored or partnered showcases performances.
- Work with each artist and their management to identify events and showcasing opportunities that align with their genre and export strategy;
- Coordinate and oversee the video production schedule for the Export•NB showcases;
- Identify and invite national and international delegate buyers to participate in our Export Delegate program during Festival (506);
- Coordinate Export B2B meetings and networking during Festival (506).
- Coordinate 2 other online export networking initiatives during the program;
- Coordinate all sponsored and partnered export showcases
- An good understanding of the music industry in general;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Schedule will sometimes require some evenings and weekends during events;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar software;
- Proficient with online management tools such as Google Suite and similar platforms;
- Must have own working computer;
- Must be able to work remotely.
Interested parties can apply through this link by April 23rd, 2021. Please apply with a resume and short cover letter outlining relevant experience. Applications will be received and assessed in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those meeting all requirements will be contacted.
Questions should be directed to email@example.com