********** THIS COMPONENT IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2018-2019 FISCAL YEAR **********
MUSIC INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT (MID) PROGRAM
Marketing & Promotion Component
Assist New Brunswick artists, industry professionals and music businesses with the marketing & promotion of music-related content, services and projects.
$7,500. This represents 50% of eligible expenses.
The maximum investment that an applicant may receive in a fiscal year for all components combined (excepting the Sound Recording Component) is $10,000.
Rolling deadline. No application is accepted after March 1, 2019.
- The application must be submitted before the start of the project.
- Projects must be completed by March 15th, 2019.
- Applicants must be either a registered business with Service NB (for groups and businesses) or a resident of New Brunswick (solo artists) twelve (12) consecutive months prior to application. Applicants must have paid their last income taxes in New Brunswick.
- The majority of a group’s members must be residents of New Brunswick.
Note: Government Departments, public agencies or other public institutions, and public or private broadcasters are not eligible to submit applications to this Component.
- Detailed proposal, including key objectives, expected outcomes, timelines and milestones;
- Quotes from all service providers;
- CVs or biographies of all relevant team members;
- Completed Financial Report Spreadsheet.
- Any other information relevant to your project.
- Create Applicant Profile / Update Applicant Profile
- Online Application Form (link)
- Completion Report Form
- Component Guidelines (pdf)
- Application Work Document (questions from the online form) (pdf)
- Completion Report Work Document (pdf)
- Financial Report Spreadsheet (xls)
- MID Personal Vehicle Usage Log (Word)
- MID Payment Declaration Form (Word)
- MID Tour Itinerary Template (Word)
- Parent or Legal Guardian Consent Form (pdf)
For more information, please contact the Program Officer on 506.383.6171 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org