In THEORY - September 16-18, 2022
- For selected artists only.
- Moncton, New Brunswick. For selected artists who need to travel more than 100 km to attend, lodging and other travel expenses will be covered.
- Sept. 16-17: 9 am to 5 pm | Training sessions on stagecraft, industry event preparation, and professional and business development
- Sept. 18: Debrief (can be done remotely)
In PRACTICE - October 21-22, 2022
- For selected artists and invited delegates, buyers and industry pros.
- Moncton, New Brunswick. For selected artists who need to travel more than 100 km to attend, travel expenses (0,40$ per km) will be covered. You can also apply to the MID program to help cover lodging and meal costs.
- Oct. 21-22: Sound checks in the morning | Conference sessions and networking in the afternoon | Showcases in the evening. You only have to be present one of those days, but we encourage you to stay for the whole event, to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Oct. 23: Debrief (can be done remotely)
- The selected artists will be paid for their showcase performance, under the conditions that they have duly attended the 'In Theory' sessions and have comported themselves professionally during the 'In Practice' event.
In REVIEW - November 1-7, 2022
- Follow-ups between mentors and participants