Skip to main content


Shaun ferguson. Photo by LP Chiasson

Calendar of UK Festivals | Created by the Association of Festival Organisers in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)

Exporting outside Canada | Learn what you need in terms of visas and permits

Getting a P2 Visa | For most musical work in the United States, musicians require a Classification P2 Work Permit. Regular Processing is $460 USD, and it is recommended you submit your P2 package 90 calendar days prior first gig. 

New England States Touring (NEST) Grant | The NEST 3 Program can help New England nonprofit organizations hire Canadian artists for touring projects.

Ukraine Music Industry Database | Looking for music industry contacts from Ukraine? Check out the database of festivals, promoters and venues.

Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting | Learn the essential principles of exporting whether you are a novice, intermediate or advanced exporter

Registration of Canadians Abroad | Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service that allows the Government of Canada to notify you in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. The service also enables you to receive important information before or during a natural disaster or civil unrest.