Position: MID Program Analyst
Start Date: January 8th, 2024
10 month contract with the possibility of being renewed.
Remuneration: 22$ / hr
Time commitment: 20 hrs/week
Location: New Brunswick. No specific location. Potential of working remotely.
Music•Musique NB (MNB) is looking for a resourceful, well-organized person to support the management of the Music Industry Development (MID) Program. The analyst will work in a support role for the MID Program Manager. This includes, but is not limited to, communicating with clients of the program, analyzing and vetting applications, and ensuring program criteria and timelines are respected.
This position works closely with the MID Program Manager, the Executive Director and all relevant committees of the Board of Directors Music•Musique NB.
About the MID Program
The Music Industry Development Program (MID) is designed to foster the development and growth of the music industry in New Brunswick through investment in projects submitted by New Brunswick music industry artists and businesses. Music·Musique NB oversees the investment program on behalf of the New Brunswick Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture. For more information regarding the program, visit the MID program website.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- vets funding applications for eligibility and all required information;
- oversees all juries related to the MID program;
- communicates with applicants regarding their funding applications and completion reports;
- completion report analysis;
- fields questions regarding the program;
- updates the web platform when needed;
- coordinates training workshops and info sessions about the program;
- a good understanding of the music industry in general is an asset but not required;
- good communication and writing skills;
- proficiency in French and English is an asset;
- ability to multitask and work independently and collaboratively;
- exceptional organizational skills;
- attention to detail;
- strong computer, spreadsheet, and data management skills;
- proficient with online management tools such as Google Workspace and similar platforms;
- must be able to work remotely;
- must have access to the internet and computer;
- must be a resident of New Brunswick*.
*We consider a NB resident as someone who possesses a NB Government issued ID such as a valid driver's licence or NB Health Insurance Card
Interested parties can apply by November 22nd, 2023. Please apply with a CV/resume and short cover letter outlining your intentions and relevant work experience. Applications will be received and assessed in strict confidence. Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview. Questions should be directed to email@example.com. Do not contact via social media. Music•Musique NB is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equity and equality in employment.