Music·Musique NB is undertaking a New Brunswick Music Industry Profile and Economic Impact Assessment, in partnership with Nordicity.
The study is a follow up to 2015's Sound Impact Sonore, which provided strategic recommendations for the music industry in New Brunswick to better inform decision-makers in the private and in the public sectors.
Music·Musique NB is launching an online survey, relevant to artists, music businesses and anyone working in the music industry. The information gathered will help estimate the impact that the music industry has on the province including contribution to GDP, employment and tax revenues to government.
Our funding partners
▶︎ ▶︎ Take the SURVEY◀︎ ◀︎
A few things to know before starting:
- The survey may take a few moments to load. Thank you for your patience!
- You can toggle between French and English, with the upper right corner dropdown.
- The survey asks about financial information from 2019 and 2022. Estimates are fine, and you can save your responses and come back at a later time.
- If you face a barrier in filling out the survey or if you would like to provide the information in a different format, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. We will do our absolute best to find a solution, as your feedback is important to us.
There are prizes!
By completing the survey, you will be entered in a draw for the chance to win:
- A two-night complimentary stay at Rodd Miramichi. This stay includes a two queen bed hotel room and a $50 gift card for the hotel restaurant.
- A two-night complimentary stay at Rodd Moncton on Oct. 20 & 21, 2023, plus two Passport (PRO) for the Semaine MNB Week.
- One Festival Pass for the ECMA 2024 (in Charlottetown, PEI)
- One of two complimentary Music·Musique NB annual membership
MNB will draw winners from the names of completed survey respondents.